Modular building at University College London Hospital, GB-London
3-storey modular building, University College London Hospital
CONTAINEX is the pioneer for modular space systems and sets standards!
In the course of the construction of the first hospital for high-energy proton beam cancer treatment in Great Britain, CONTAINEX is providing mobile site offices until 2019. The 3-storey modular building consists of a total of 36 units and was placed on steel beams to avoid unnecessary traffic restrictions. For employees, the mobile space systems offers numerous small and large offices, meeting rooms, a canteen, lounges and several changing rooms and sanitary facilities.
Modular building with first-class fittings.
The University College London Hospital project was implemented within a few weeks only. The supply, installation and construction were carried out by our offficial trading partners, Carter Accommodation. The rental modular system perfectly fulfills all requirements.
University College London Hospitals
For the thermal insulation of the portable cabin system, a 110mm PIR wall insulation was selected, which ensures excellent indoor temperatures at any time of the year. Other installed energy-saving components include windows with gas filling, motion detectors for lighting, stop & go taps, cisterns with a saving function or hygrostatically-controlled fans.
Key benefits of CONTAINEX modules:
- Ready-for-occupancy accommodation within a few weeks
- Personal on site advice
- Adequate accommodation in high-quality space modules
- Flexible installation locations – only a foundation, electricity connections, a running water supply and drainage channels are required
- Individual room layouts available in all sizes and configurations
- Flexible expansion and re-use due to modular design
- Low operating costs due to high-quality materials and insulation
- Rapid delivery times due to our European production
- Decades of experience in container and modular building production
Request further information, planning examples or a no-obligation consultation about the site office facilties at: Enquiry