Development & Perspectives
Do you want to be part of a dynamic development?
CONTAINEX was created in 1981 by the parent company LKW WALTER. From the prototype of portable cabins - made of converted shipping containers - the company developed very rapidly towards the Champions League of container suppliers. The journey from local suppliers to European big players with worldwide projects was rapid.
Close collaboration with specialist container suppliers was and is an important component. Above all, private production plants guarantee top quality and sustainability, which is what CONTAINEX is now internationally renowned for.
Meanwhile, the company is constantly uncovering new markets, and they very successfully trade and rent a wide variety of container types. The range includes shipping, portable, sanitary and storage containers, which are constantly being developed and improved. The simple original construction offices have long since become complex and high-quality space solutions.
On top of the world - and continuing to grow
Nowadays, the capabilities of containers are extremely diverse. CONTAINEX can already look back on countless exciting projects such as...
- Staff accommodation in Siberia
- a site office in Alaska
- a research station in the Antarctic
- and many other great space solutions in areas such as Africa or Panama
CONTAINEX currently has..
- 25,000 units in the rental fleet
- 50,000 units sold annually
- six private production plants
All these achievements and the commitment of our employees have paved the way for today's continuous growth.
Your prospects: Join the Winner!
CONTAINEX is a multiple winner of the "ALC –Austrian Leading Companies" awards – and the company is growing continuously and sustainably. Win and grow together with us!
CONTAINEX provides competent and motivated employees with
- a long-term job due to the healthy, sustainable development of the company
- a challenging and communicative working environment
- numerous opportunities for professional, personal and social developments
- Coaching and support to further your career with us
- your own area of responsibility with decision-making competencies and associated interesting career opportunities
- Prospects: leadership positions are filled internally